Prev: Re: Space tactics Next: [Mini] Refugees?

Re: Infantry Walkers

From: Darryl Adams <darryl_adams@o...>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:42:30 +1000
Subject: Re: Infantry Walkers

I personally like walkers (so I am anime fan). Personally I feel that
they are
usefull  in bad terain and forrest/jungles.

My favorite design is the Helldiver from Patlaborthat was an airborne
deployed
mecha (I use them as orbitally insert). Garenteed to inspire fear in a
SGII
game (and attrack fire so other units can do their thing).