Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments

[GEN] j3Dviewer applet

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:38:00 -0700
Subject: [GEN] j3Dviewer applet

Hi,

Just to let all those interested in viewing stars in three
space, I have written a java applet that can do this, as
well as displaying information about the "class" of a point
by allowing the user to specify a color to use for each
point. I would class it as "beta" software right now, and
I intend to add features until I'm happy with it...

In the interim, I am more than willing to give it to anyone
who wants to display points in 3-D (effectively 4-D) for
incorporation into their web pages.

For more information, contact me directly at
acc@questercorp.com
or
acc@uvic.ca

Cheers,

     *	       Tony Christney	      *
     *	     acc@questercorp.com      *
     *	   Buy in, log on, cop out    *

Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments