Prev: Re: Space tactics Next: Re: modern rules for DSII

Space map Question

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:15:44 +0100 ()
Subject: Space map Question

Ok shoot me down in flames if this is just stupid.

Has anyone got or knows where to get a picture of the milky way
with a big arrow saying you are here. (i.e. the solar system)
I can take it it won't fry my brain to see myself alongside the
whole of our galaxy :)

I don't want those pictures which are all lines and dots marking
stars. I'd like one of those nice representations showing the
spiral arms and giving some indication of our location within it :)

Is that just too much to ask?

jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: Space tactics Next: Re: modern rules for DSII