Prev: SJ Orges in DSII Next: 15mm Sci-Fi survey

FT Map

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:03:23 -0700
Subject: FT Map

Hello again All,

I just send a new copy of my 10 LY map to the FT Computer Core, who will
translate it and post it at his site. The new copy has no hex lines, a
scale of 1/2" per LY, and variable star size to aid in "Z" perception.

The sizes are: big, Z=10+ LY; normal, Z between 10 and -10; small, Z<-10
LY.

I named all the stars that have names (current day, not GZG related),
and
left out any hint of political stuff.

The stars are color coded according to the likelyhood of habitable (or
terraformable) planets. I was QUITE liberal in my estimation of the
parameters

Green - the good stuff
Yellow/Blue - not quite so good; too hot or cold respectively
Red/Purple - very not quite so good; too hot or cold respectively

If people would like to see the map with hexes, I can do that too.
Contact
me by email to send such a request.

Schoon

Prev: SJ Orges in DSII Next: 15mm Sci-Fi survey