Prev: Re: Eureka minis homepage Next: I return!!

Re: Eureka minis homepage

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:05:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Eureka minis homepage

At 02:40 PM 8/18/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Actually, I beg to differ; on my copy of 4.05, the GZG page in Eureka
Minis
>doesn't work because the crummy MS Frontpage editor they're using
doesn't
>always close it's tables properly (looks like a </TD></TR></TABLE>
around
>line 70 fixes the problem).  Explorer doesn't concern itself with
trivial
>things like properly ending a table, so this page wouldn't break on
MSIE.

Hmm, a microsoft html editor that makes pages that only work with
microsoft's browser. What a coincidence...

I still prefer text editors. Slower, but at least you know what you
have in there.

Sorry about the off-topic post.

>Take care,
>
>Tre

     *	       Tony Christney	      *
     *	     acc@questercorp.com      *
     *	   Buy in, log on, cop out    *

Prev: Re: Eureka minis homepage Next: I return!!