Prev: Re: Space tactics Next: RCPT: GZG Online Catalogue COMPETITION

[ANNOUNCE] FT FAQ updated

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:02:06 +0100
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] FT FAQ updated

FT FAQ

Latest batch of questions have been integrated

I have also set up a Bulletin Board for FT FAQ's, the
idea is to provide a forum for discussion and a better audit
trail for the discussion of FT issues - see what you think
about this sort of thing, we could certainly expand it for other
topics (FAQ's have low traffic).

If anyone wants a text version of the FAQ (no web access)
email me tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk (no me toos here please)
and I'll add you to the email update list.

--
Tim Jones

The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
The FT FAQ Forum is available at:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=fullthrust

Prev: Re: Space tactics Next: RCPT: GZG Online Catalogue COMPETITION