Prev: Re: GZG web page Next: GZG Online Catalogue COMPETITION

Re: Space tactics

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:18:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Space tactics

I suppose I'm just incredibly dense. The predicability of the location
of
the planet/station/target seems to me to have nothing to do with the
situation. Given the rules we're playing, if a ship is moving a distance
larger than the size of the table on which we're playing, his endpoints
of
movement are statistically outside the engagement area, he's missed his
opportunities of fire, he's failed in his attacks on my defense point.
I've
won.

Speaking of eight thousand inches sounds like a different game to me.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: GZG web page Next: GZG Online Catalogue COMPETITION