Prev: RE: Modern Question Next: Byzantine SF

25mm Scale ?

From: douglase@o...
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 00:57:23 -0500
Subject: 25mm Scale ?

I realize that this has been asked before but I never had the
availability
of inexpensive modern military models like I do here in Korea.	The only
thing is I cant really decide on what scale goes best with the 25mm SGII
figures that I have already.  The 1/48 scale looks a bit big and the
1/72
looks a bit small.  Not finding anything better I will go with the 1/72.
What do other people use asfar as vehicles and terrain scale for their
SGII
games?

THanks

That CHuk Guy

Prev: RE: Modern Question Next: Byzantine SF