Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: The World of 2185

Re: DS2 Vehicle design question.

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:08:33 +1200
Subject: Re: DS2 Vehicle design question.

Paul Lesack <lesack@unixg.ubc.ca> wrote:
>When designing an APC, are the mounted infantry units considered a
>"weapon" for the purpose of weapons fit?

Yes, according to one of the authors of Dirtside II, and is considered
official.
No, according to me :-) ! But then I'm not official, just practical.
    So if you want official, you can't have two infantry elements and,
say,
2 extra APSW in a size 2 vehicle, much like a M113 APC with a total of 3
MGs. But if you want practical, you can have this!
    The Andy Cowell's vehicle designer is official, but not practical.
You
can decide to be official or practical. Just make sure that your
opponent's
agree with you.

Hope this helps!

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
FUDGE Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: The World of 2185