Prev: Re: TO&E for the major forces Next: Re: Printed works of future combat

RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

 ---- noah wrote:

> ROTFLMAO!

i am glad that you find human rights amusing :-) these are comedy names
more than anything, but given that this is the company that brought you
the Phalons ...

> Good point, Tony!  Niall, are you listening?	We've found them!
> UNSCS Order - SDN, no two ways about it.

hold on! article 28 says:

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the
rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

'Order' was the only obvious short name I could derive. it does not
really mean 'order' as in 'law and order'. Still, if anything this is
even more Cultured. "Diziet, the General Systems Vehicle 'Social and
International Order Conducive to the Full Realisation of Rights and
Freedoms' is standing by. Diziet? You seem to have fallen asleep ..."

Tom

PS Apologies for any speling errurs

Prev: Re: TO&E for the major forces Next: Re: Printed works of future combat