Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:53:42 +0200
Subject: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

John Atkinson wrote:

> Ultra-Uberdreadnaughts of DOOM! are easily dealt with under the old
> rules with swarmships firing MT Missles.  Now I guess the nearest
> equivelant would be swarmships firing SMRs?

The nearest FTFB equivalent to the MT missiles are the MT missiles
themselves. Check the Mass ratings for Optional systems in the list on
p.11...

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)