Prev: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article) Next: Re: Printed works of future combat

Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:47:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> I AGREE.
>
> Los

I'm afraid, whereas I like Los and Brian, do love the historical
side, I think the point here is

1. If a geopolitics list existed, anyone who was interested could
join and have his two cents. Or just lurk.
2. those who didn't want to be burdened with this, wouldn't be, and
they'd get less list mail.

I can see no good defense of inflicting stuff on people who don't
want it, since everybody who want it could easily get access to it.

Tom.

Prev: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article) Next: Re: Printed works of future combat