Prev: Re: Engine Threshold Rolls Next: Re: FT: Pushing past Thrust limits

Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:44:01 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

You wrote:

>John, it's not useful only for turning around 180 degrees - it is
useful >for any vector change. Most of the time the thruster push won't

Who in their right mind wishes to face away from the enemy in order to
increase speed?  I use pulse torps, and so if I think I MIGHT be within
30 inches during a turn I have to face directly at the enemy fleet.
Maybe the people I game with aren't creative enough, but when fleets
fight, we usually come straight in at each other and do any fancy
maneuvering within weapons range.

John

Prev: Re: Engine Threshold Rolls Next: Re: FT: Pushing past Thrust limits