Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Maps of teh FT universe

Re: Tugs and Tenders, example of shipdesign based on new and modified rules

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 01:05:40 +0200
Subject: Re: Tugs and Tenders, example of shipdesign based on new and modified rules

Henrik Malmvig wrote:

[gigant tender design snipped. The figures were correct as far as I
could
see]

> This is of cause without any defence installations! Now is there any
rules
> that prevent my tender of carring fighters in peachtime?

No. Why should there be? There are no rules forbidding today's fighter
aircraft from being based at civilian airports either - indeed, many
"civilian" Swedish airports do host two or four fighters... and the
gigant tender costs just as much as a gigantic, defenceless carrier (but
with one single, huge bay).

I think you mean peacetime rather than peachtime, though :-)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Maps of teh FT universe