Prev: RE: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces

SV: Needle Beams

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:53:39 +0200
Subject: SV: Needle Beams

Jeremy Claridge who hasn't read the rules carefully enough ;-) asked:

> Hello people :)
>
> Ok if I have a ship with 2 needle beams on it, do I need 2 fire
> cons if I want to fire them both at the same system on the target
> ship?

Quoting the rules, page 18: "(ie: if a ship was firing two Needles at an
enemy and both were targetted at the enemy's Drives, then only the one
Fire Control would be committed for the two shots; if however..."

Hope this quote answers your question :-)

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces