Prev: Another test message... Next: Smoke Generators

Re: EFSB to FT:FB

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 22:45:02 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB to FT:FB

PsyWraith@aol.com wrote:

> There is an EFSB to Fleet Book conversion attempt at:
> <A HREF="file://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm">GZG LZ</A>
> (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/gzghome.html)

	Consarn-It!  Kelvin beat me to it and came up with many of the
same
ideas I was working on!!!  Oh well... great minds think alike. ;-)
	While looking over many of the new ships found in AoG's War of
Retribution supplement, one finds MANY opertunities to expand on the
EFSB fleet.  For instance, the new Narn missile frigate is a nasty
little confection (SWEEEEETTTTT!) that is entirely composed of E-mines
and a new weapon called the ion torpedo (FT pulse torps seem to be the
best subsititute.) not to mention the Bin'Tak DN and the Centauri
Octurian.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	The foundation of collectivism is simple: There should be no
important
economic differences among people. No one should be too rich. No one
should be
too poor. We should "close the wealth gap."  This is a very powerful
idea.
This is a very common idea.  This is a very bad idea.

				     --P.J. O'Rourke
				       From his speech "Closing the
Wealth Gap"
				       Shanghai, China.  1997

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Another test message... Next: Smoke Generators