Prev: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: Re: DS2 Elegance

Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:06:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

You wrote:

>Well, I still need a name-type for the Light Cruiser, Destroyer,
Frigate &  >Corvette.  I'm trying to stick with natural features, to
avoid getting the >UN into political mudfights (Hey, you named a
carrier after them and only >an Escort Cruiser after us?).  ANy ideas?

Deserts, Caverns/Caves, Swamps, Small Hills?

Maybe former Secretary-Generals, or how about people KIA during "Peace
Keeping" missions?  Should be a real long list if things keep going the
way they are.

>BTW, who's the reigning NAC monarch in 2185?

Isn't it a Chuck the Umpteenth?

John "Who me, lese majesty?  Surely you jest" Atkinson

Prev: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: Re: DS2 Elegance