Prev: RE: A question of Suppression Next: Re: Carrier design in FT

Re: Stargrunt WWII conversion

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Stargrunt WWII conversion

	Howdy!

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Tony Francis wrote:

> My favourites are the Figures, Armour, Artillery (FAA) models, again
> from here in the UK. They do a great range of early war ('39-'40)
> Germans, BEF and French including heavy weapons, command staff, gun
> crews, even MPs. I've also got some Dixons Poles which at the time I
> bought them were the only Polish figures I could find. SHQ figures are

> also extremely good and IIRC they do German, Polish and Russian
> Cavalry.

	I am in *love* with SHQ; everything that I have seen from them I
like.  Britannia is adequate, although I think that their gebirgsjaegers
are great.

	I have a ton of FAA and Drew's Militia.  They are keen too,
although one fo them (Drew's) are MUCH TOO CLOSE to scale, i.e. the
weapon barrels are thin as a hair, their arms fragile, etc.

	SHQ just started their German cavalry not too long ago.  I have
never seen any Russian cav (though VERY interested).  Britannia does
some
neat SS 'Florian Geyer' cav figs.

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: RE: A question of Suppression Next: Re: Carrier design in FT