Prev: Re: The Party is cancelled. Next: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:54:40 +1000
Subject: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

>'Lo;
>     The Clangers were the finest knitted pink aliens in the history of
SF-
>look at http://www.clangers.co.uk/ for images etc.  They appeared in
about 2
>dozen 10 minute shows from the late '60s\early '70s.  Other frequent
>participants were the Froglets, the Iron Chicken and the Soup Dragon
and her
>child.  Completely charming.

They definitely look it :)
I think we might have missed out on something big here :)
If it ran in the late 60's/early 70s then I would've missed them for
sure
(not around/too young), but I doubt they did run as our ABC usually
repeats
kids shows to death and I never saw them (pity).

Have fun,

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

Prev: Re: The Party is cancelled. Next: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)