Prev: Re: FT Campaign Aid Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid

Re: FT Campaign Aid

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:28:02 -0600
Subject: Re: FT Campaign Aid

On Tue, 04 Aug 1998 14:46:48 +0100, Niall Gilsenan writes:
>>I can't remember exactly but there may be some software out there for
>>Starfire which was useful for running a camapign.  It may give you
some
>>idea as to what is required.
>>

>Just did a little checking.
>
>V.2 of the Starfire Assistant can be found at
>
>http://www.cfar.umd.edu/~keverill/Games/Starfire/Computer.html
>
>There is a version 3.10 but there seems to be a problem getting the
files
>from Matt Seidl's FTP site.  Anyway the main site for this program
seems to
>be.

What problems are you having access the files on my site?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: FT Campaign Aid Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid