Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: FT Campaign Aid

Re: The Party is cancelled.

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:11:43 -0700
Subject: Re: The Party is cancelled.

Even though it seems that Mark's little get together isn't going to work
out that well, I still think that we should make an effort to get
everyone
together at some point in time at the con - if only so we can all place
faces with the names and take photos for the disbelieving.

My gut level suggestion would be at the FT tourney on Saturday morning.
think that this is an event that most of us were planning to attend
anyhow,
yes ?

Kudos to Mark for making us all the offer of a nice get together at his
place !!

Schoon

Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: FT Campaign Aid