Prev: GZG Chat Next: GZG Pre-GenCon Bash Update.

Re: Fleet Book Availability?

From: Michael Smit <mcsmit@v...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:18:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

At 06:31 AM 7/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>     Due to the merger of two of the biggest American distributors,
>Chessex and the Armory, things are really and truly a mess right now.
>Standing orders are scrambled to hell and back, and the chaos shows no
>signs of ending anytime soon.	Please give the local stores a chance,
>though--this is hitting them MUCH harder than it is the customers.
This
>has been the kind of event that puts the future of a lot of stores in
>doubt.

Funny, the local stores are selling plenty of GW stuff.  And I did pick
up
a copy of Starfire 3rd Ed from this last one.  But I have been giving
the
stores their chance...	I have been bugging them since middle of May for
it.

I will get my friend going to Gencon to pick me up a copy there, failing
that I will do mailorder.

>"In space, no one can hear you whine."

"In space, you can fly over and pick up your own copy!"

Michael Smit
mcsmit@tiny.net

Prev: GZG Chat Next: GZG Pre-GenCon Bash Update.