Prev: Re: RopeCon 98 Report Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Re: DS2 scenery question

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:29:05 +1100
Subject: Re: DS2 scenery question

Tim Jones wrote:

> Are the roads on the DS2 cover and the Microtac City Blocks
> Illustration in the on-line catalog by Geohex or something else?
>
> I want some roads like these.
>
> tim jones

--------
Hi Tim and everyone else on the list
I guess this is a good time to plug Adventurous Spirit. "AS" makes a
range of high quality polyurethane rubber roads and river systems called

Fexi-Trax. They exist in 3 scales 6mm, 15mm & 25mm are moulded in brown,

have a gravel road finish and paint up easily with a quick drybrush in
acrylics. Currently I don't have any OS retailers, but KR has samples in

the US and Jon has probably recieved his samples by about now in the UK.

For DS I would recommend the 6mm sets.
There are 3 sets:
AS 59 Straight Set 6' long 1 1/4" wide, AS 60 Curve Set, AS 61 Junction
Set. Each set cost $20.00 Oz plus postage

For an unbiased opinion about the product contact Jon in the UK or KR in

the US.
If anyone else would like a product list sent to them E:mail me direct.

Regards to all

Trevor Dow
Adventurous Spirit
Torquay, Victoria
Australia

Now we resume to normal programming

Prev: Re: RopeCon 98 Report Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?