Prev: DS2 scenery question Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Re: DS2 scenery question

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:17:21 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2 scenery question

At approximately 7/30/98 8:47 AM,  Tim Jones wrote:

>Are the roads on the DS2 cover and the Microtac City Blocks
>Illustration in the on-line catalog by Geohex or something else?
>
>I want some roads like these.

I believe it's the CITY BLOX 1 & 2 listed in the Geo-Hex terrain system
add-ons section.

I've always wanted to have a DS2 game with my grunts stopping off at
Jon's Bar for a quick one (see the back cover of the rulesbook if you're

wonder what I'm talking about).

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: DS2 scenery question Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?