Prev: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Re: Fleet Book Availability?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:42:47 +0100
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

>OK, I was patient, and I finally got to one of the game stores in
>Minneapolis, and I had to have the people there order me a copy.
>
>Yesterday, they called me back and said that their distributor told
them it
>was not yet released?	Huh?
>
>Other than the fact that the game stores around here seem a little on
the
>GW side, I'm peeved about it.
>
>Will Geohex have copies at Gencon?  While I can't go, someone who can
is
>visiting me and I can ask him to pick one up for me.
>
>Thanks!
>Michael Smit
>mcsmit@tiny.net

I really don't know what the heck is going on with the US distribution
system. GeoHex have had copies since the beginning of June, and they
wasted
no time (AFAIK) in shipping them out to distributors.
Distributors who tell stores it is unavailable either don't know what
they
are talking about, or simply can't be bothered.
I would strongly recommend that if you think you have given your store a
fair chance to get it for you, and they've failed, you should order
direct
from GeoHex.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?