Prev: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we! Next: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

[Very OT] Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:44:35 +1000 (EST)
Subject: [Very OT] Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

>Or Australia for that matter :)
>The guy who wrote it was actually a girl - Elisabeth Beresford.
>

>And as for the song...

<Snip a song that shaped my childhood>

>Yes it is probably very sad that I can remember this.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Hey Beth, there's nothing sad about that at all!  I loved the Wombles
(and
still do).  They were a great show for kids and its a darned shame that
its
not on TV anymore.

"Underground, overground, Wombling free......"

Ah, such childhood memories.....

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we! Next: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)