Prev: RE: 15mm figures. Next: Re: Pocket Battleships

Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:46:01 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Jein. I'm assuming some spelling reform within a few hundred years
> (Official Deletion of the umlaut).

Why don't we assume an Official Deletion of all the complicated foreign
languages? It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much
easier if everyone just speaks the common tongue... er, English.

It may come as a surprise to some people, but "Mika Häkkinen", "Mika
Hakkinen" and "Mika Haekkinen" are all completely valid names,
pronounced
very differently and only one of them is an F1 driver.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: RE: 15mm figures. Next: Re: Pocket Battleships