Prev: RE: New Mini Next: Re: [?] Phalons

Re: [?] Phalons

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:53:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [?] Phalons

At approximately 7/28/98 1:01 PM,  Ground Zero Games wrote:

>>Has anyone actually seen the Phalon miniatures. The mechanical snail
>>description gives a very general idea, however...
>>
>>Is there anywhere out there to actually see these things ?
>
>Well, you could drop by our workshop....  <GRIN!>

It appears I will be out in the UK by the start of next week (for 6
weeks
- groan).  Any chance I can stop by Jon.  ;-)  I need to purchase some
more stuff as well.  My finacee wouldn't mina look too if your schedule
allows.

>Sorry, we don't have any photos of them yet - maybe when we do the next
>catalogue update.
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>

>>Thanx,
>>Schoon

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: RE: New Mini Next: Re: [?] Phalons