Prev: Re: [?] Phalons Next: RE: New Mini

RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models + Traveller minis

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:05:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models + Traveller minis

RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

Ok, you had me going a bit, Noah. I thought these were new, smaller
kits.

I've a few of these, and, while they haven't gone together yet, they
will
be MOST impressive. I believe I saw on one of the models newsgroups
these
mentioned as re-issues, with some negative comments, but the ones I have
certainly look, and fit, fine.

I must say, it sounds like you got quite the deal indeed. I found some
for
around $8, but you still got them about half that!

By the way, do your's say '1/20000'? After making that comment on the
list
a long time ago, I still haven't checked the boxes. *sheepish grin* Do
you
have the split hull one? Would it work as two separate ships?

Thomas, I was thinking not quite as long as the Superior's SGDs, or
quite
as wide, but round as opposed to SFW's flats , so BIG in volume. Also,
are
Zentraedi ships bio-structures? With the right paint jobs, I thought
these
would work even better as Sa'vasku than the psuedo-battle crabs. Gentle
curves that work either as a huge artifact or grown beast.

I'll put box art on that list of things to scan-n-ship to you. ;->=

RE: Traveller minis

I have a small box full of the Martain Metal Traveller figs; I think
they're kinda lumpy, but for dog-heads and centaurs, they're hard to
beat.
I wasn't aware they had made vehicles. Anyone have a list of these?

Tom, you wanted a Free Trader? Let me have a look around... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [?] Phalons Next: RE: New Mini