Prev: RE: New Mini Next: Re: 15mm figures.

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:40:20 +0100
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

>> OK, OK, already..... We've coded them GF 018. 6 per pack, UK price
95p.
>> You'll have to check with Nic for the Eureka code and price.
Available NOW
>> in UK, and I assume in Oz as well. No photos yet, but trust me - they
look
>> just like little Nials.
>
>   Also Jon, what do you call these fighters?	Just so I know what to
name
>them in my list when I add them.  Also, looks like I need to get
together
>a order sometime soon to include some of these.  Is it just me or does
there
>seem to be an increase in the number of spaceship miniatures available?

We haven't actually come up with a name for them yet, so just call them
"Minbari" for the moment for the purposes of ordering them! Yes, we are
adding to the ship lines as fast as we can right now, with odd new
additions here and there to the existing fleets, the first of the OU
ships
from Nic, our own new Phalons and even more stuff coming soon!

Jon (GZG)