Prev: FleetBook Errata Next: [ANNOUNCE] - FT Computer Core

Re: What about the UN? - Longish

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:39:55 +0100
Subject: Re: What about the UN? - Longish

>To all you subscribers outside of the USofA--does this make any sense?
>Are you even *aware* of the conspiracy theories involving the UN and
>black helicopters? Just curious. :-)

G'day Carl,
	Yep we've heard. In fact a lot of Australians found the American
penchant
for conspiracy theories seriously amusing. That is, until the
"Australian
Freedom Scouts" and "One Nation" political party proved beyond doubt
that
we have our own gun-happy paranoid xenophobes to be concerned with (it
ain't so funny anymore).

Have fun,

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

Prev: FleetBook Errata Next: [ANNOUNCE] - FT Computer Core