Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: Re: What about the UN? - Longish

A big Ship!

From: therubydragon@m...
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 23:58:31 +0000
Subject: A big Ship!

Hello. Here is a very big ship. I made on the Shipbuilder. I admit
that it is extramly expensive and very Munchy but... I used it once.
1 TSS Vs. 1 TSS. The battle took quite a while but it was fun. I
don't think I will use it again. All the Extra stuff like Screens 4-6
is just backup.

Ship Name: The Super Ship (TSS)
Designer Name: Aaron Davis
Mass: 2500
Cost: 46721
Damage points: 1250
Damage Rows: 53
Fire Cons:61
DCPs: 102
Thrust: 2
Type: Warship
FTL: Normal

System: 72 Class A Battery FSP
System: 50 ADAF
System: 6 Screen Generators
System: 2 Reflex Field
System: 1 Cloaking Field
System: 62 Standard Fighter Groups
System: 10 AA Megabattery F
System: 10 AA Megabattery P
System: 10 AA Megabattery S
System: 3 AA Megabattery A
System: 1 Nova Cannon F
System: 1 WaveGun F
System: 2 Superior Sensors
System: 2 Individual ECM
System: 1 Area ECM

and here is the SUPER Transport I mention in a earlier post. With
10,000 CS of Troops you can have 2500 PA Troops (Thats 625
Boarding Factors!) For 1800 more points you could have 10,000
Freeze-Dried PA Troops. I don't play DS or SG but I do
play Battletech. If GZG Power armour is ANYTHING like
Elementals than I do NOT want to try to defend the Planet! (BT note:
If you make a galaxy of only Elementals [and that never happens a
galaxy is a combined arms unit of Battlemechs, Elemantals, and
Aerofighters] than you would have between 600 and 1875 Elementals.)

Ship Name: Generic
Designer Name: Aaron Davis
Mass: 500
Cost: 6553
DP: 250
Damage Rows: 11
FireCons: 11
DCP: 22
Thrust: 4
Streamlining: Full
Type: Warship
FTL: Normal
System: 3 Class A Battery FSP
System: 3 PDAF
System: 1 ADAF
System: 3 Screen
System: 4 Ortillery
System: 2 Standard Fighter Group
System: Superior Sensors
System: 10,000 CS

Bye!

PS. No I do not normaly play with stuff like this. Most of the time I
am a "normal gamer" but sometimes I like to go BIG

Aaron Davis
www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: Re: What about the UN? - Longish