Prev: Temporary leave Next: Re: Temporary leave

RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 10:54:00 -0500
Subject: RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

$4 US + shipping - I paid $11 US for these things at the store, and I
was
happy!	Well, back to mail order I go.	Hey, you can never have enough
BIG
ships, especially if you're the kicka** alien race bent on destruction
(or
just scaring the bejeezus out of your opponents when they appear on
table...).  Anyway, they're not that big - the Battleship is about SDN
sized, and I've seen people try to put much larger things on the table -

and they had stats for them, as well....

Noah