Prev: Re: So How Big is a Starship? Next: Temporary leave

Re: Squadrons, Fighter Screens and Missiles

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 17:11:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Squadrons, Fighter Screens and Missiles

Old post, hopefully redundant replies:

Michael Blair asked:

> How do squadrons affect SMLs and fighter screens? I have a few
> suggestions but no clear answers.

The ship closest to the SML marker is attacked, just as if all ships had
been moved separately. If you "stack" all models in a very tight space
(ie, you don't use models at all, or only one model per squadron - but
the rules sort of assume that you don't do this), or two models actually
are at the same distance from the salvo, roll randomly.

> Do fighter screens escort individual ships or an entire squadron of
> ships?

Individual ships.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: So How Big is a Starship? Next: Temporary leave