Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: New Fighter Types

Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 09:01:31 -0400
Subject: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

Their big, with ok detail, and dirt cheap if you order them over the web
direct from Japan.  Currently the price is less then $4 each plus
shipping.  There are only 4 different ships.  But ships the ships are
BIG, so how many different types do you need?  I got my fleet of 4
Battleships, 2 Landing Ships, 2 Command Ships, and 1 Flag Ship for less
then $40 DELEVIERED.

The best place to order them is Hobby Link Japan.  Their web address is:

http://www.iac.co.jp/~hlj/index.html

They also have a few Starblazer/Yamato ships.  Just the Yamato, Yamato
2520, and Andromeda.

IAS

Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: New Fighter Types