Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: Mixing MilSpeak & Wargame Dialects

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 07:47:51 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Mixing MilSpeak & Wargame Dialects

You wrote:

>>(And of course we wargamers have a dialect..so what happens when you
mix >>military & wargame dialect in the same person? :>)

>An Intelligence officer! ;)

Given the part of the country I live in, about 50% of the people I know
who are wargamers are either regular military, retired military, former
military, or Reserve Component.  This includes the entire staff of one
of the game shops I frequent, and part of the other--the owner of the
latter has told me the shops turns so little profit if it weren't for
his pension he couldn't afford it.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions