Prev: RE: What about the UN? - Longish Next: RE: What about the UN? - Longish

RE: 15mm figures.

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 12:24:39 +1000
Subject: RE: 15mm figures.

GZG do have a range of 15mm NAC and ESU. The range apparently isn't
advertised in teh catalogues anymore. But you can get them from GZG in
UK or Eureka Mins in Oz. Nice figures, come in standard packs of 8; 6
AR, 1 SAW and 1 GMS. I don't think Jon T continued with the line as
there are apparently no vehicles available.

Owen G