Prev: Research help Next: Re: Orbital Insertion

Re: Orbital Insertion

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:00:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Orbital Insertion

You wrote:

>Ultimately, of course, I am only bothering to justify this because I
>think that the Dropship will look really cool on the table.  And isn't
>that the most important thing?

Nah, that's the second most important thing.  The most important is "Is
this going to be fun?"	If that floats your boat, you write your fluff
text.  I personally come from a background that idealizes airborne more
than marine, so hundreds of powerarmored infantrymen with "grav chutes"
rings my 'cool bell'.  And it at least makes for interesting scenarios:
OK, I've got a company of power armor spread all over the board.
You've got a company of militia, three police cars, and a random
reinforcement chart which varies from a Heavy Grav Tank platoon to a
militia dragoon company.  :)

John

Prev: Research help Next: Re: Orbital Insertion