Prev: Re: GenCon Plans Next: Re: GenCon Plans

B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players

From: Brendan <denian@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:56:05 -0700
Subject: B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players

Random Strategies (EFSB scenario)
*****
"Sir! sensors detect jump points forming in sector 10, 12 & 2.
Bogies confirmed as being... oh shit.  2 Narn Warships, 2 Centauri
Warships & what appears to be 2 Shadow battlecrabs."
"What forces do we have available, ensign?"
"An Omega, Hyperion & one of those new White Star vessels, sir"
"Prepare to engage the Shadows, we'll have to wait & see what the others
do.  Fire in the Hole!"
*****

This is a small scenario for 4-9 players using the EFSB + FT damage
control parties.
Any people interested in playing (I'm expecting it to run 6-8 weeks)
please respond to:
denian@shepparton.net.au

Any replies to the maillist will be ignored.  Please give a preferance
of which side you want to play.
Stats for the White Star & Shadow vessels (including their special
rules) can be found at "The Firing Line":
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/efsbrv.htm

'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: Re: GenCon Plans Next: Re: GenCon Plans