Prev: Re: Strange Idea FT2 Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: 15mm figures.

From: Gary Kett <gkett@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:06:00 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm figures.

My thanks to everyone concerning where to locate 15mm SciFi figures. I
will
also see what's aveilable when I go to MIGCON. Normally, I only play
historical wargames, and therefore somewhat lost when it comes to SciFi
minatures. However, a friend bought (many years ago) a number of lead
minatures for "Traveller". Does anyone remeber the old figures that came
out
for "Traveller"? I still have one of the Grav tanks, and three APC's and
wish to locate a few more, but don't know who made them ,or where to
find
them. Any Ideas?

					Gary

Prev: Re: Strange Idea FT2 Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions