Prev: OT: ST Voyager landing, was RE: Strange Idea FT2 Next: Re: 15mm figures. - and a Question of Composition

RE: Canadian Convention

From: Gary Kett <gkett@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:51:07 -0400
Subject: RE: Canadian Convention

At 02:32 PM 27/07/98 -0400, John Skelly wrote:
>Since there isn't a GZG specific convention, are there any gaming
>conventions coming up in Toronto?
>
>The only one I can think of is Pandemonia but I believe that runs in
the
>winter.

I don't know of any in Toronto, but there is a gaming convention in
Hamilton
on the weekend of the 21st to 23rd of August. It's called MIGSCON. As
for
GZG games, there will be three Full Thrust games, and one WWII period
game
utilizing Star Grunt rules. Although there are only a few GZG games and
none
of Dirt Side, there are lots of other games going on. Many historical,
but
also a number of other sciFi types.
				Gary

Prev: OT: ST Voyager landing, was RE: Strange Idea FT2 Next: Re: 15mm figures. - and a Question of Composition