Prev: Strange Idea FT2 Next: Re: What about the UN? - Longish

YAFTFBSDS release

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:27:46 -0900
Subject: YAFTFBSDS release

That is "Yet another Full Thrust Fleet Book Design Ship Design
Spreadsheet"

I have made a modified version of schoon's v0.2 spreadsheet - for some
unknown reason his started crashing excel on my machine.  So I rebuilt
mine
from scratch - though it VERY closely resembles his - with some changes,
of
course-

-Added support for hull streamlining and FTL tugs.
-Fixed Fighter upgrade costs to match FB costs
- made a second design page that automatically calculates Mass for the
ship
systems you designate.
- Minor cosmetic changes (changed order of a few items / changed colors
print nicely)

My version has also been streamlined so that it can be installed on the
PalmPilot (using Quicksheet 3.0) to take your design worksheet with you
wherever you go.

If anyone is interested, please email me privately.  Thanks.

Jared Noble

jnoble2@mail.arco.com

Prev: Strange Idea FT2 Next: Re: What about the UN? - Longish