Prev: Re: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....)) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

Re: No Good Guys?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:16:24 +1000
Subject: Re: No Good Guys?

>Or look at the story in a different way.  The "official" histories are
>written from a fairly neutral point of view. The facts are recorded,
but
>little is really said on the morality of the actions, or on who is in
the
>right. Instead, you can think about your games from the point of view
of
>history books, written by your chosen country.  History books in the
NAC

"History is written by the victor."

While often this quote rings true, in times recently we have seen a
parting
of the ways from this... though starting a conversation like that would
be
seriously OT. :)

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt

Prev: Re: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....)) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?