Prev: RE: No Good Guys? (Re: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Soc iety?) Next: Re: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....))

EFSB playing time.

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:23:52 -0700
Subject: EFSB playing time.

I know how fast I can play a game, and most of the people I play with
can
play at the same speed (the fact that two of them are Phd's should not
enter
into the equation).

My question is to help me plan for a convention game with complete
strangers. My plan is for two (2), two and a half (2 1/2) hour battles
with
four players each. The first calls for an EF civil war fight between
equal
sides with a Omega and Hyperion with full fighter loads on each sides.
(using Brendan Robertson's system, that's 1480 points per side. The
second
battle two allow 4 new players to play is between the Narns and the
Centauri. The Centauri have a Primus and a Vorchan plus three extra
fighter
groups(1892 points). The Narn have a G'quan and T'loth(?) (1920 points).

Is this plan workable?. Would I be better off with a single larger
battle
with no change over time (maybe 2500 to 3500 points per side)? By my way
of
thinking, the two smaller battle will run quicker then one large battle.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
Wheel application information provided by the sales department. If you
have
additional questions please call the sales department at (562) 921-9637.