Prev: Re: Conformal Movement Next: FT Question Damage Control

RE: Steam Powered Starships?

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 22:10:18 -0400
Subject: RE: Steam Powered Starships?

At 08:19 PM 7/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Y'know, Tom, you may have something here - H2O is a lot more common
than
>LH2 - and I always wondered how many extreme-cold-casualties were
>'acceptable' in Traveller.  'Sir, we've got a fuel leak, and Ensign
>Johnson's shattered.'

ROTFLMAO!!!

<wheeze>

Oh, my, haven't had that good a laugh over e-mail in a while.  And
that's a
possibility, too... I'm gonna have to pass this one around. ^_^

(Though the Heavy Gear mailing list turned up a doozy this time 'round,
too.  Check out http://members.tripod.com/~ABolton/project.html. ^_^;; )

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: Re: Conformal Movement Next: FT Question Damage Control