Prev: RE: Steam Powered Starships? Next: Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)

Re: NOT Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....)

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:03:26 +0100
Subject: Re: NOT Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....)

At 22:37 20/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>>OK, OK, already..... We've coded them GF 018. 6 per pack, UK price
95p.
>>>You'll have to check with Nic for the Eureka code and price.
Available NOW
>>>in UK, and I assume in Oz as well. No photos yet, but trust me - they
look
>>>just like little Nials.
>>>
>>>Jon (GZG)
>>>

>>Like me?  Not that little then..
>>
>>(You now have permission to shoot me for that one)
>
>Are we talking height, girth, or some other statistic that shouldn't be
>mentioned on a list of this type (well, not unless we want to get back
on
>to the Phalon thread....)  ;)
>
>Jon (GZG)

I think I'll leave it all to the imagination.  Considering the average
wargamers standard configuration though you can probably guess.

I liked the THOR idea (always wanted to go down fighting TOG).	To
paraphrase a certain film "Nuke him from orbit.  Its the only way to be
sure".

Hey look I mentioned Ortillery.  Almost back on topic.	How much damage
could the average wargamer survive from an Ortillery strike?
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: RE: Steam Powered Starships? Next: Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)