Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Re: New Fighter Types

B5 Screening in Oz

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 14:06:53 +1000
Subject: B5 Screening in Oz

At 02:17 PM 7/20/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Paul Frigo wrote:
>
>> Well yes you sure are right we haven't seen "Thirdspace" or "In the
>> Begining" down under so please don't spoil the fun......
>>     I wonder how much longer we have to wait for channel nine to get
off
>> it's ass and broadcast it????

Does Chanel 9 have the rights for season 5 and the movies made by TNT? I
know they were reluctant to get season 4 so will they go to any lengths
for
more? Does anyone on the list know?

>Let's see, in the last few weeks it's been:
>
>B5
>Tennis
>Tennis
>B5
>Golf
>..
>--

And everyone knows how great a spectacle the=at tennis and golf is to
watch.

>aebrain@dynamite.com.au     <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
>| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	 Improve his shining tail?
>| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au	o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	oo oo	  oo
>		     By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Re: New Fighter Types