Prev: RE: New Fighter Types Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Questions

RE: New Fighter Types

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:00:39 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: New Fighter Types

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Noah Doyle wrote:

	Hey!  Be careful!  I don't think anyone outside of the US has
seen Thirdspace yet.  If you are going to mention information from the
show, kindly give some warning and leave some spoiler space as a
courtesy
to those who still have to wait.

 Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is
the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: New Fighter Types Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Questions