Prev: Re: The Phalons Next: Portland Gaming stuff

Re: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuc

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 15:22:48 -0600
Subject: Re: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuc

 > On another note we are going to be starting a FT campaign here in
Korea
 > soon and I am developing some tech trees for it. Has anyone else done

 > anything like this before?  If so I would love to see how you went
about
 > sit.  I am basing ours on the ones found in the SFB campaign book.

 I seem to recall that Mark 'Indy' Kochte had created a bunch of tech
trees
 like what you are looking for, but I could be wrong.  Mark is in the
middle
 of a 5 week vacation so he can't answer for himself.

 I don't have them saved in my files but maybe they are on his website.
If
 not search the lists archives and maybe you can find them there.

 Good luck,
 Dean

Prev: Re: The Phalons Next: Portland Gaming stuff