Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)

Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:08:46 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

At 10:02 AM 7/15/98 +0100, you wrote:
>On 14 Jul 98, at 10:54, Stuart Ford wrote:
>> The Time: 10pm EST, 7pm PST - Until the last person logs.
>Which is like (what?)	5AM European time. *Sigh*

10 pm EST + 5 hours = 3 am UK time, IIRC....

>> If you have a problem with the time, please feel free to suggest
>> another time slot.  I'm trying my best to balance the hours for those
of
>> us in North America.
>The way I figure it, early evening US is around lunchtime UK, so the
earlier (your time)
>you can do it the better for us Europeans.

No...wrong way around.	You guys are later than we are, so lunchtime US
is
early evening UK.  If the chat starts at 5 pm or so EST, then, it'd be
10
pm in the UK... not bad, though I won't be able to make that.  (An hour+
commute really bites... only 5 weeks 'till my apartment is
available....)

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)